Enter The Spectrum Art Award, a unique celebration of the creative excellence of autistic artists. The award is free to enter, and open to all UK autistic adults (aged 18 and above) and for work in any medium; from animation to sculpture – as well as the myriad of art forms in between.
The Award was established in 2017 to create a platform and a professional network for autistic artists to enable them to access opportunities that might otherwise be closed or difficult to access.
Who Can Apply?
- Autistic Artists aged 18+
How does it work?
- Submit your work via the online form
- Entries will be judged by a panel comprised of:
- Larry Achiampong
- Professor Simon Baron-Cohen
- Sacha Craddock
- John Hooper
- Janice Hughes
- Mary Simpson
- Alison Wilding OBE
- Selection will occur in the summer of 2021 and will be followed by visits to the shortlisted artists during the autumn and winter of 2021.
- A public announcement of the five selected finalists will be made in the winter of 2021.
What do you get?
The five finalists will each win:
- A cash award of £5,000
- An opportunity to have their work exhibited and advanced in its most suitable form
- Professional mentoring, curatorial and PR support
When do applications close?
Applications close Saturday 31st of July
Find out more and apply here
You may also like: