Richmond Arts Service and Orleans House Gallery are seeking a creative to develop a self-guided visit of the Orleans House Gallery for primary schools.
This tour will last an hour, take students through the gallery spaces, and focus on art skills and knowledge, specifically focussing on materials.
The tour will also be turned into an artwork. This could be by the tour designer or by another artist suggested by the designer.
Who Can Apply?
- Artists with experience of creating resources for children aged 5-11 years old.
- Artists with experience of working creatively with a diverse range of people.
- Artists with a demonstrable understanding of the National Curriculum.
How does it work?
- Create the tour over three days of planning and development
- Have the option to turn the finished tour into an artwork
What do you get?
- The fee is £750
When do applications close?
Applications close Wednesday 23rd of June
Find out more and apply here
You may also like: