Curious Minds is seeking expressions of interest for an opportunity to work with them as an ‘Illustrator in Residence’, to represent the work they do in a creative and inclusive way.
Who Can Apply?
How does it work?
- Curious Minds will appoint a freelance ‘Illustrator-in-Residence’
- The role will last a period of 18-months.
- The illustrator will create a minimum of 20 illustrations over the period, aligned to themes that reflect Creative Minds’ marketing and communications content and priorities.
What do you get?
- A Fixed price per piece with a commitment to buying a minimum of 20 pieces.
- The contract will be worth approximately £3,600 – £5,000 over 18 months.
When do applications close?
Applications close at 12.30pm on the 23rd of April 2021
Find out more about the opportunity, and how to apply here
You may also like: