All Change is offering a commission to design and illustrate a book of poetry created by pupils at Thornhill Primary School with poet-in-residence Paul Lyalls.
The work is all original, created by children aged 4-11 years as part of a collaborative participatory process. It includes individual, group and class poems.
The finished book will be launched with a special picnic performance event in late June 2021, as part of the WORD2021 festival in Islington.
Who Can Apply?
How does it work?
- Content – including copy, images, credits and logos will be ready and provided by the 30th of April
- First draft design will be expected w/c 24 May 2021
- Final edits and changes expected w/c 31 May 2021
- The book will launch in late June 2021
What do you get?
- All Change offers a day rate of £250. On confirmation of the commission, they will agree with the appointed designer, the number of days needed to complete the work, including time for changes and edits.
When do applications close?
Applications close on the 1st of May 2021
If you would like to be considered for this commission, please contact Naomi Blanche, Programme Producer:
- 07946 719109
You may also like: